Monday, November 13, 2006

Smallville

I watched Smallville on Thursday, well if you don't what the movie is about I will give you an over view. The show is a present day verison of Superman's teenage years, actually it started in his highschool year but by he has gotten out of school. Basically the show is Superman meets Dawson Creek, I must admit that it's a really cool and successful concept. Protraying Superman has a teenager of today make is successful, its nerdy enough to get the comic readers but not too nerdy to scare others away.
I was watching it and it has been forever since i have seen it. I watched it and they have been bringing in other superheroes from the comic books and now they are bringing all of them back so they can form a team of superheroes. They are going toward the nerdiness of Superman, I dont think that is such a good idea. If they start to lose the appeal of the show, it wont last very much longer. Keep the modern teenager verison of superman, instead making him more like the comic book Superman. I hate to see a good show concept go bad.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ashes for Beauty said...

well i do wish your show the best of luck. its pretty sad when good shows get canned.

btw ... thanks for the movie!

1:35 PM  
Blogger amanda. said...

smallville has gone the way of the suck.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Joben said...

I am going to have to trust amanda's review plus it is cool to think that phrase can be considered a review. I think two thumbs down is over rated they shoudl say "gone the way of the suck" for bad movies and "as cool as a botanical annihilator" for good ones.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Darrell said...

I thought Smallville was canceled two years ago.

-DR

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home