Monday, November 06, 2006

94.5 in the morning.

For the past 4 or 5 days my car has been broke down, and you know what that means......NO CD's FOR JOEL! My sister has been driving me around everywhere (work, school, and such). As annoying as it is having to have your sister drive you around everywhere, i have to listen to her music (talk about annoying). In the morning she likes to listen to 94.5 and the personality on there are these two guys that she thinks is hilarious, and i have to admit they have made laugh alittle. The reason for this post is to talk about how radio is not music driven anymore but personality driven.
I have proof to back myself up, in the mornings my sister will listen to 94.5 in the morning just to listen to the 2 guys but after they are done she switches to a different radio station. See people just enjoy hearing these talk and have fun, not so much the music. It looks as if FM radio is becoming all talk radio instead of music radio. What about us that want to listening to music instead of voices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home