Monday, October 30, 2006

Radio!

I have been taking this co-worker home for the last couple of days. He will turn on the radio and listen to rap music on the radio. I havent listened to the radio on a regular in years, I have heard hear and there riding and in other peoples car. Since I have been hearing it more often, i remember listening back in the day. So I start to compare the radio that I listened to and the radio that is still on.
I have come to the conclusion that radio has not changed much since I listened to it. I didnt really care for it then, and i dont care for it now. All it has become is almost one big commercial, it's a joke. If I am going to turn on the radio i wanna listen to music, not a car salesman, or a pawn shop owner. I would rather pop in one of my CD's and listen to that instead of having interruptings every 10 minutes. Less ad's and more music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home