Monday, October 16, 2006

CRAZINESS!

I watched Soap Operas again this week with my mother. I think its just meant for me never to give them props. I have yet to find anything good about soap operas. Last time i posted i said that soap opera are very predictable, and that I could tell you what was going to happen later in that episode or even the week. Something i noticed while watching them was the acting in soap opera's is terrible.
The acting is crazy, I am beginning to wonder if a requirment is that you have to be a horrible actor. Nothing ever seems to be realistic at all. You figured that soap operas would want actors that would show realism or make it seem like real life. Lets say there is a doctor, then something crazy happens. The response of the doctor is unrealistic, it almost seems to take his time. The same stands for everyone else in the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home